Civilian is committed to an ongoing journey in becoming an actively anti-racist organization where everyone benefits in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment.
How We Put This Commitment Into Practice
- We consistently assess how BIPOC individuals can thrive in a predominantly white/white privileged industry and organization.
- We hire and promote the most qualified individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, age, national origin, religion, color, or creed.
- The tools and resources provided to employees are consistently assessed for their relevance to BIPOC.
- The input of BIPOC is always considered and placed at a high value during decision making, policy change, and implementation.
- We consider looking at non-traditional ways of assessing the value of BIPOC at Civilian.
For our clients and partners:
- Our client and partner needs are met with the best possible quality and value with every consideration given to seeking equitable resourcing.
- Our work is equitably created and sourced within our agency.